- Ottawa likely to follow U.S., U.K. national security bans of Huawei, experts say by Sam Cooper, in Global News (Canada), July 9, 2020.
- The use of robots and artificial intelligence in war by Abhinav Kumar and Feras A. Batarseh, in the London School of Economics Business Review, February 17, 2020.
- Does China’s Huawei really pose a threat to national security? by Ken Dilanian, in ABC News, January 28, 2020.
- Killer Apps by Paul Scharre, in Foreign Affairs, May/June, 2019.
- Autonomous Weapons Systems and the Laws of War by Michael T. Klare, in Arms Control Today, March, 2019.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Warfare by M.L. Cummings, in Chatham House, January 27, 2019.
- Artificial intelligence and the future of war by Michael T Klare, in Le Monde Diplomatique, December 19, 2018.
- The geopolitics of artificial intelligence: The return of empires?
by Nicolas Miailhe, Politique étrangère, 2018/3 (Autumn Issue).
- Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook on the Establishment of the Defense Innovation Advisory Board by the US Department of Defense, March 2, 2016.