Skip to the content
- Coordinating Committee for the Governance of Artificial Intelligence, by Thorsten Jelinek, Wendell Wallach & Danil Kerimi, in G20 Insight, June 25, 2020.
- Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg Gets an Earful From the E.U., by Adam Satariano and Milan Schreuer, in The New York Times, May 2, 2018
- French Companies Have Newfound Freedom… to Fire, by Liz Alderman, in The New York Times, January 23, 2018
- Keeping a Lid on What Happens in Davos, by Jack Ewing, in The New York Times, January 20, 2015
- Huawei Is Winning the Argument in Europe, as the U.S. Fumbles to Develop Alternatives, by David E. Sanger and David McCabe, in The New York Times, February 17, 2020
- U.K. Bars Huawei for 5G as Tech Battle Between China and the West Escalates, by Adam Satariano, Stephen Castle and David E. Sanger, in The New York Times, July 14, 2020
- Europe Feels Squeeze as Tech Competition Heats Up Between U.S. and China, by Steven Erlanger and Adam Satariano, in The New York Times, September 11, 2020